You will ensure the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to throughout the home including communal areas and resident bedrooms. Your duties can include hoovering, dusting, deep cleaning, laundry and high sanitisation to minimise the risk of infection control.
This role can include heavy lifting and bending.
If you would like to make a positive difference in someone’s life and are compassionate and caring towards people, you may be the person we are looking for.
Who we are looking for
You will need the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in a similar role or working environment desired
- Ability to work alone confidently
- Able to identify and use the correct detergents and other chemicals
- Adhere to health and safety procedures both before, during and after cleaning
- Demonstrate the values of Hythe Care – Leadership, Passion, Teamwork and Respect
Our home provides care on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week including weekends and bank holidays. This means we need reliable and flexible staff working within our service.
These shifts may be subject to change, and you may be required to work alternative shift patterns dependant on operational requirements.
Why you should apply
Working for Betsy Clara House is rewarding on so many levels and we like to show our appreciation for our staff member. Here are some of the benefits we offer to all our staff members:
- Free, on-going training and great promotion opportunities within the company
- Birthday vouchers
- Perkbox: points issued every month to spend in many retail outlets
- Competitive rates of pay and uniform provided
- Meals provided when on an 11 ½ hour shift
- Up to £2000 refer a friend bonus scheme (t&c apply)
- Life assurance
- CQC staff bonus for Good or Outstanding