You will be providing person centred care to our residents through a variety of tasks. Your care will make a real difference to their lives and we are looking for individuals who have the ability, skills and passion to assist our residents and take pride in their work.
If you would like to make a positive difference in someone’s life and are compassionate and caring towards people, you may be the person we are looking for.
Who we are looking for
You will need the following skills and qualities:
- An experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering patient-centred care
- Previous experience of working within a care home setting is desirable but not essential
- A commitment to adhering to NMC guidelines and code of conduct
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
Our home provides care on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week including weekends and bank holidays. This means we need reliable and flexible staff working within our service.
Why you should apply
Working at Betsy Clara House is rewarding on so many levels and we like to show our appreciation for our staff member. Here are some of the benefits we offer to all our staff members:
- Free, on going training and great promotion opportunities within the company
- Birthday vouchers
- Perkbox: points issued every month to spend in many retail outlets
- Competitive rates of pay and uniform provided
- Up to £2000 refer a friend bonus scheme (t&c apply)
- Life assurance
- CQC staff bonus for Good or Outstanding